Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Integration and Consolidation

At the end of 2011, I began Wind of the Gods, a Tumblr blog to host all of my comic book related work.  This was an act of expansion, seeking a home for that work and a place to collect it online.  At the time I was giving each genre of work I create it's own space: my horror work at Zombie Bites, my spiritual work at Trail of Breadcrumbs.  I've posted to Wind of the Gods over the past year but due to time constraints, I need to consolidate my work.  My initial seperation was to give each genre I worked in its own play space, but now the time has come to integrate.

Beginning this week, I am absorbing Wind of the Gods into EXP3 and will be posting that comic book artwork here.  I'm hoping that this integration will save me some time and make EXP3 more of a nexus for all of my artwork.  It all boils down to limited time.  There is much work to be done and one less blog makes a world of difference on the clock.  I'll be leaving Wind of the Gods in place as an archive, but I will be integrating and condensing the work from those posts here with a link to the original posts.  

Thanks for reading and viewing!

EXP3

No comments:

Post a Comment